Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Scrap It With A Song Layout for February 15th Reveal

I used this oh so cute picture of our dear Sara for this layout.  The song is by  Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling.   She is so happy and upbeat I thought this picture is perfect for the song.  Our son and Sara brought a load of stuff back for us and they had to haul my exercise bike on the back.  So she was having a good time pedaling.
I used all Close To My Heart products on this page.  The paper is Hello Lovely and I used the sticker set along with the Flower Market Cartridge for the flowers.  Inks and stamp (This & That) are also CTMH.  I absolutely love this paper set.  If you would like to check out the products you can do so here CTMH .  Scrap It With A Song has really great songs to use to help inspire you so go over and check them out too.


No comments:

Post a Comment